After we have already spoken on the phone with you to briefly discuss your project, we set up an Initial Consultation. This meeting is for us to fully evaluate the project space and to gather all of the necessary information that our team will need. The Initial Consultation includes the following:
* A complimentary in-home/business/space consultation to evaluate your needs, scope of work and budget.
* Space Analysis: understanding possibilities, discussing ideas and goals, functionality of area and offering general suggestions.
* Visual Dialogue: review of photos to build rapport and mutually understand the desired aesthetic.
* Definition of the functionality, budget, scope and schedule of project.
We prepare a written, customized agreement outlining the specific areas for your review and approval. We then require a signed contract and retainer to begin work.
This is when the fun begins. The designer on your project and a behind-the-scenes team of HK start putting together all of the pieces of your project to make it come together seamlessly and fabulously. The Design Concept process includes the following:
* Gathering of conceptual ideas such as finish selections, colors, fabrics, furniture & lighting specification sheets. Samples may be provided.
* Preparing technical drawings if needed to implement your design and properly communicate the intentions to you and the various installers.
* Evaluating design plans with you.
* Refining schemes and finalizing the design plan. General pricing of products will be supplied.
* Utilizing necessary experts in the design field to achieve final goals. This could include contractors, wallpaper installers, painters, window treatment experts, electricians, tile installers, carpenters and others.
Once the Design Concepts are finalized, the final Drawings in Soft & Hard Form are handed over to the Client, after receiving any Balance Charges.